EDI Services and Business Exchange Services Customers!
Welcome to GXS and the GXS customer
technical support site for EDI Services and Business Exchange Services.
From this site you can access information about services, and download
publications and Expedite client software. Please bookmark this URL as
your quick path to technical information.
Click on a topic on the left to access the
information you require.
*** ALERTS ***
- For information on the System Maintenance for the GXS Information Exchange Experience scheduled for March 25, 2012, see the Technical Bulletin.
- For information on the System Maintenance for the GXS Information Exchange Experience scheduled for January 29, 2012, see the Technical Bulletin.
NOTE: Rescheduled for March 25, 2012.
- For information on the System Maintenance for the GXS Information Exchange Experience scheduled for August 27, 2011, see the Technical Bulletin.
- For information on the IE Experience differences from Information Exchange, see the Technical Bulletin.
- For information on the Information Exchange Root Certificate Renewal occuring on July 9, 2011, see the Technical Bulletin.
- For information on the OFTP Support for certain features having been eliminated, see the Technical Bulletin.
- Refer to the Technical Bulletin for more information about potential data transliteration
issues following GXS'
consolidation of interconnect gateways.
- Refer to the Technical
Bulletin for information on withdrawal of Expedite
Notification Manager and Event Services.
- For information regarding the Withdrawal of Expedite Direct, see the Technical Bulletins.
- Refer to the Technical Bulletins listed
below for details on Information Exchange features and commands that
will not be supported by the IE Experience.
- Expedite for Windows will no longer be
able to connect to Information Exchange after February 15, 2008. Click
on this link for more information: Expedite for
- Beginning Sunday, October 28, 2007, a
new self-service knowledge base is available to all IE users. This
site,” Ask the Maestro,” is in Beta and is available via the IE/AS
system. Ask the Maestro enables users to search all of its content as
well as additional support articles to assist in problem resolution.
Utilize the feedback functionality of the site to submit content/system
recommendations to the Maestro team at GXS for review. If you have
never used the IE/AS system, please see the IE/AS
training on how to use IE/AS to assist you in managing your
- The Information Exchange service is
being enhanced to the new IE Experience. Click on this link for more
- As part of the GXS integration of the
former IBM infrastructure with the GXS infrastructure, we are
announcing the movement of the IE Internet Secure Front End and
Internet FTP servers. Click on this link for more information: IE Service Change
- Click on the link for information on IE
Mailbox Address Change for X.400 and SMTP Partners
- Our SNA Dial service provider for the
dial number: 866-362-4143 will be testing the T1 line tonight, June 21,
2007 from 10 PM EDT until midnight. Click on this link for more
SNA DIAL Access - GXS Alert